Just a little nuts

Just a little nuts
A blog about single parenting & autism

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Butt Cheeks!

Except for music, I rarely, or never, watch or listen to anything around Little Squirrel. All the Facebook video clips, online news segments, funny video of whatever, etc. I either wait until night when she's in bed, or listen with headphones. This morning a short clip of a Conan interview popped up in my feed. It was short. LS was busy watching her morning lineup and eating Cheerios. The headphones were across the room. I got lazy.

The Conan interview was with Dax Shepard from Parenthood. I like him. It looked harmless. But the feed gave no indication of the topic. And all too late I simultaneously found out that part of the interview was about Dax having his butt hair shaved for a role just as LS happened to approach just in time to overhear Dax say "butt cheeks."

BUTT CHEEKS???? BUTT CHEEKS!?!? BBBUUUTTTTTT CCCHHHEEEEEEEEKKKSSS!!!!

Knowing I could be stuck with this on continuous play for months, or years, I decided denial was the best strategy.

"No, that's not what he said. You didn't hear it right." I claimed, holding my breath.

"Oh." She seemed to accept that. For the moment. But only time will tell. "Butt cheeks!" could show up AT ANY TIME. It's not a matter of IF, but WHEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment