Just a little nuts

Just a little nuts
A blog about single parenting & autism

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New IEP goals

I decided that even though Little Squirrel is academically advanced, as long as the school isn't trying to talk me out of the IEP, and seems to think there are still reasonable goals to be met, then I am on board.

Little Squirrel met all of her goals from last year, so now we have new ones.

1. Be able to ask for help with directions on assignments 4 ouf of 6 times
2. Be able to troubleshoot own problems without crying 4 out of 6 times
3. Use Wh- words correctly with correct word order 80% of trials
4. Follow multi-step directions accurately 80% of trials
5. DO NOT BOX SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST IN THE NUTS! EVER!

If I was ever undecided about still needing an IEP, my indecision was lifted after #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment